For the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, we ask you to follow the below guidelines during your stay:
- The 2nd Floor is the designated pet-friendly floor; all pets are required to stay on this floor as other travelers may have allergies or sensitivities.
- ·Our pet fee for stays between 1-3 nights is $25/night; a flat rate of $75 will be applied for stays between 3-7 nights.
- For long stay guests between 7-30 days, a flat rate of $175 will be applied to accommodate deep cleaning upon departure.
- The Hyatt Place brand limits pets to two (2) household pets per room, weighing less than 50lbs each.
- All pets must be house-broken and remain on a leash while in the hotel/public spaces.
- Pets are not permitted in the restaurant (including the patio), Kali Lounge, Fitness Center or Pool.
- We kindly ask you to clean up any accidents that may occur within the hotel, and waste bags are available at the Front Desk and at the Pet Station located outside of the pool.
- The pet owner will be asked to complete our pet agreement form and provide a cell phone number in order to locate the guests in the event of a disturbance.
- Owner is asked to contact Guest Services to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise, room will not be serviced. Pets may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt Place Kelowna has the right to ask that the pet be taken off the property.
- Hyatt Place Kelowna does not assume any liability for your pet’s actions while at the hotel.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty contacting the guest regarding noise complaints; compensation provided due to noise caused by pets will be billed directly to the owner and/or primary guest.
- Service animals are permitted in all areas and pet cleaning fees do not apply.
Credit Card/Cash Policy
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. The card will be authorized for room, tax and an additional $100 per night up to a maximum of $400 for incidentals. Cash is NOT accepted as a deposit, only applicable for final payment upon check-out.