News + Events
Celebrate Thanksgiving 2021 with friends and family, sharing a four-course meal prepared by the culinary team at Pacific’s Edge!
- First course: Butternut Squash Soup with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- Second course: Roasted Beets and Berries Salad with Cashew Cheese.
- Third course: Hand-Carved Turkey and Smoked Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Haricots Verts, Brioche Stuffing, Cranberry Coulee, Gravy.
- Fourth course: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie, Iced Tea, Coffee, Decaf, and Hot Tea.
Served 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; last seating will be at 3 p.m. (Regular breakfast 7–10 a.m.) $65 per guest. Reservations via OpenTable.
An experience for all the senses, Hyatt Vacation Club Carmel, Highlands Inn’s Pacific’s Edge announces its Forks, Corks, Action! Winemaker Series, pairing unmatched views of the Pacific Ocean and the famed Big Sur coastline with spectacular “California Coastal” cuisine prepared with the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Learn, swirl, sip and enjoy! Meet the winemakers in Highlands Inn’s legendary Wine Room and enjoy a four-course dinner with wine paired with each course. During the series, winemakers will discuss the history, culture and qualities of the featured wines from Monterey and Santa Cruz County that will accompany Pacific’s Edge’s seasonal, locally sourced menus.
The Winemakers Series brings guests closer to the producers and personalities that craft the wines we love.
Dates for Winemakers Dinners in 2022:
- March 17: Bernardus Winery
- May 12: Albatross Ridge
- July 14: Cru Wines
- Sept. 8: There will be a Special California Wine Month tasting and small bites for $100. Winery partners will include Bernardus Winery, Albatross Ridge, Ian Brands, Twisted Roots, Cru Wines and more.
- Pacific’s Edge legendary Wine Room is located at 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel Highlands.
- Each event starts at 6 p.m.
- $150 per person (inclusive) for the March 17, May 12, and July 14 winemakers dinners.
- Reservations required.
Purchase your tickets now for Forks, Corks, Action! and sip featured wines and meet area winemakers!
About Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Perched on the hillside of the Carmel Highlands with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Hyatt Carmel Highlands combines true Carmel luxury with an approachable and sophisticated spirit. A haven for artists and discerning travelers since its opening in 1917, Hyatt Carmel Highlands features 48 luxuriously renovated guestrooms, including 11 suites, 32 Ocean View rooms and 5 Garden View rooms. The property also offers spectacular dining at the award-winning Pacific’s Edge with 4,800 square feet of meeting space, heated outdoor swimming pool, three spa tubs and a StayFit fitness facility. Situated only four miles from downtown Carmel, Hyatt Carmel Highlands’ idyllic setting and personalized service has attracted families, weddings, honeymooners and privileged travelers for nearly a century. Hyatt Carmel Highlands has been recognized among the world’s finest hotels as part of Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel + Leisure’s “T+L 500” World’s Best Hotels.
No venue captures the magic and wonder of the holiday season quite like Hyatt Vacation Club at Highlands Inn.
Those who book a holiday celebration for groups of 15 or more before Oct. 30 will enjoy:
Two complimentary passed h'oeuvres.
A sparkling toast.
20 percent off the rental space.
Contact events manager Jessica Schmidt at +1 831.622.5461.