Confident in Our Care
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt hotels globally – even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when you visit Hyatt hotels, knowing you’ll experience the quality you expect from the Hyatt brand.
The below precautionary and response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment:
Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place at Hyatt hotels globally, detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus (including implementing hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas), and procedures in case there is a suspected or confirmed case among our guests or colleagues.
Cross-functional, global response teams, including infectious diseases and occupational health experts, provide guidance to Hyatt hotels and help address specific needs and situations when needed.
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
Hyatt hotels continue to welcome business and leisure travelers with our established operational excellence and commitment to care.
A daily destination fee of $25.00 plus tax will apply to all room nights. View the following inclusions:
- Welcome greeting with a locally sourced wine upon arrival
- Tasting at a wine partner - each of the 8 AVAs of Sonoma County have provided tastings for our guests
- Complimentary pass to Yoga Studio (0.5 miles away) during stay -participate in a series of classes and types of yoga
- Wine Bikes and bike storage - cruiser style bicycles, equipped with helmet, lock and waiver are provided upon availability
- Courtyard activities - Corn hole, Connect Four and other games provided for our guests in a Courtyard setting. S'more station each night from 5-7pm and movies and concerts monthly
- Daily Lobby Activities including mixology tasting, culinary tasting, beer tasting, winery pouring, Bloody Mary & Mimosa Tasting/mix making class
- Pool toys-noodles, goggles, diving rings, floats, beach balls, and more