News + Events
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy environment, and in accordance with the Governor’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the Hotel.
Masks or face coverings will be strongly encouraged for guests while in shared spaces throughout the Hotel, but not required. We suggest bringing your own PPE to be comfortable.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change, as local and state government guidelines are adjusted, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues.
- The pool will be open, with limited capacity, in accordance with directive from the state and local government.
- Pool chairs will be configured in groups of 4 to allow for at least 6 feet of separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need to move the pool chairs for any reason, we ask that you please ensure they maintain at least 6 feet from other parties.
- Pool hours will be modified to 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Pool chairs will be sanitized between each use.
- Cabanas will be available; however, availability will be limited to accommodate social distancing.