1 of 1
A Modern Hotel on State Street Near Beaches and Wine Country
Hyatt Place Santa Barbara is the perfect vantage point for uncovering everything Santa Barbara. Leap into the cool waters of the Pacific Ocean from the nearby sandy Santa Barbara beaches, visit University of California, Santa Barbara just seven minutes away, explore Spanish colonial landmarks, shop the downtown boutiques of the American Riviera, or take a quick trip up to Wine Country.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the hotel’s restaurant and bar has temporarily suspended operations until further notice. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to six nights: $75 nonrefundable pet fee per stay
Seven nights or more: $150 nonrefundable pet fee per stay
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined