Guest Guidelines for Pets
- Guests are limited to no more than 2 household pets per room/suite.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- All pets must be housebroken.
- Pets are not allowed in the Public areas, food service areas and pool. We suggest Guest use side or back entrances, and dogs must be on leashes when in public areas.
- A fee will not be charged to a guest who requires a service animal.
- Pets must be kenneled prior to housekeeping services or a designated time for housekeeping should be prearranged so pets can be removed by or kenneled by owner.
- At check in, Hotel to communicate ‘location of ‘dog walk’ area, dogs must be walked in the designated “dog walk” area. Owners must clean up after their dogs. Cleanup kits are to be provided at dog walking area.
- Owner should maintain the Pet Door hanger on outside of door at all times.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for a guests pet or its action while at the hotel.
- Host to present Guest Pet Welcome Letter and Pet Door Hanger at check-in.
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
Hotel premises are private property. Guests or visitors of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that the firearm is:
- secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest;
- and securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.