Your vision is our vision, let's build it together.
Get Rewarded with the Hyatt Meeting Offer
Our goal is to provide value and ease throughout the entire process, so you can focus on delivering the most to your guests.
To book your next meeting, click the button and reference offer code:
- MEETHPHH for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels
- MEET2020 for all other Hyatt brands
Hotels in United States, Canada, and Latin America
- World of Hyatt Bonus Points
- Hyatt Place & Hyatt House
- 25,000 for meeting spend under $25,000
- 50,000 for meeting spend over $25,000
- All other Brands
- 50,000 for meeting spend under $100,000
- 100,000 for meeting spend over $100,000
- Hyatt Place & Hyatt House
- Up to 5% credit toward your master bill
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi in all event spaces
- No cancellation fees
- No attrition fees
- Short-form contract
Offer is valid for qualifying meetings with 10 or more paid guestrooms on peak nights booked by December 31, 2020 and held by June 30, 2021, at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
Terms and Conditions
Hyatt Meetings Offer Terms & Conditions (All Regions)
Offer only valid for new bookings at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Southwest Asia, Asia Pacific, and Africa. Meeting must be booked between February 17, 2020 and December 31, 2020, with all meetings completed by June 30, 2021. Must reference offer code MEET2020 when booking with Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, joie de vivre, Alila, Thompson Hotels, Destination Hotels, Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara hotels to qualify. Planner must reference offer code MEETHPHH when booking with Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels to qualify. Offer not valid at Miraval Resorts or Hyatt Residence Club properties. Each qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 10 paid peak night guestrooms and maximum of 75 paid peak night guestrooms at Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels. Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points in addition to this promotion. Participating hotels may be subject to change without notice. Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., complimentary guestroom nights). Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, World of Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt ZivaTM, Hyatt ZilaraTM and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. ©2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Rewards include the following:
- World of Hyatt Bonus Points: If the planner is not currently a World of Hyatt member, they will need to enroll in the program to receive this reward. World of Hyatt reserves the right to revoke World of Hyatt Bonus Points in the event the meeting does not actualize. Planner may still earn additional World of Hyatt points in addition to this promotion as it is combinable with Bonus Points for Meeting and Events.
- Up to 5% credit toward Master Bill: The % is at the discretion of the hotel. Percentage to be applied to qualifying charges on the total final pre-tax Master Bill. The credit is applicable to eligible charges paid for on the master account. This includes guestroom, banquet food and beverage (on non-labor costs) and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurants, shops and spa that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not covered by this offer. Qualifying Charges do not include any surcharges, gratuities, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e.: florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc). Percentage off is to be applied as a credit to the group’s master account prior to final billing. If a Master Account was not established for the group and upon receipt of any outstanding meeting charges due to the hotel, the eligible credit should be paid via a check issued directly to the company or organization sponsoring the meeting. Bookings by qualifying third parties, at a commissionable rate, are eligible for the offer. Applicable commission payments will be based on the group’s net room revenue less any applicable master account credits applied in conjunction with this promotion. Based on availability.
Region Specific Terms
Hotels in United States, Canada and Latin America
- Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi Connectivity for up to 100 meeting attendees/users in meeting rooms: Must use in-house A/V. Final waived fee based on actualized peak room nights during a qualifying meeting on standard listed price sheet with Hyatt A/V or Hyatt contracted vendor. Up to two complimentary standard connections based on occupied and paid for room night on peak. Based on availability.
- Waived Cancellation
- Waived Attrition