Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering this premise agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premise shall;
- As of 15 December 2021, people aged 16 years and over will only be allowed entry if fully vaccinated, or with a valid medical exemption. Guests under the age of 16 years who are not fully vaccinated must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household when entering the hotel.
- The vaccination status of all patrons will be checked on entry. There are several options to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption, such as a valid NSW contraindication form.
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Comply with any prevailing NSW Government Health restrictions or Public Health Orders at time of their visit
Park Hyatt Sydney reserves the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to any or all of these conditions.