- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Hand sanitising gels available at the Front Desk
Caring for your Wellbeing
Conditions of Entry - Victorian Govenment's COVID-19
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current Victorian Government’s COVID-19 restrictions relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall:
- Provide their name and phone number/email on entry or one member of any group attending the venue together
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Kindly be advised that valet parking is currently available to residing hotel guests only.
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under The Liquor Control Reform Act 1998.