Upon exiting the lobby, feel the weight of important past decisions as you step into a hallway that opens to all eight meeting rooms. Then, step down into the hotel's spectacular Federation Ballroom or the elegant Centenary Ballroom; hosting everything from a technologically advanced corporate meeting to an intimate social gathering.
The hotel's unique setting, and heritage listed building, is the ideal venue for meetings, conference, seminar, launch, meeting and wedding. Banquet packages are available and are designed to suit each individual request. Hyatt Hotel Canberra’s culinary team is also experienced in providing kosher catering.
For more information on Hyatt Hotel Canberra’s meeting rooms, please contact our dedicated sales department on +61 2 6269 8705 or CANBE-Sales.and.Marketing@hyatt.com to book your next event or meeting.
Our in-house audio visual company, Staging Connections will ensure that your meeting rooms are more than adequately equipped and that your event has all the technologically advanced equipment required to deliver your message to your audience.
World of Hyatt Planner Rewards
With World of Hyatt Planner Rewards you will enjoy valuable benefits and recognition at Hyatt locations worldwide more than ever before.
A balanced meeting
Enjoy tailor-made wellness packages during your eligible meeting or event at select Hyatt hotels in Australia. See details >
Book Your Meeting Online
For a gathering of fewer than 20 people, use Hyatt’s Meetings On Demand tool to plan—and confirm—your meeting. Select your space, configure the room’s setup, choose food and beverage packages, and more.
Park Hyatt Canberra’s highly trained chefs work closely with the events team to provide a flexible range of catering options using the finest seasonal ingredients. Our culinary team is also experienced in providing Kosher catering to ensure that every event is uniquely tailored to your needs.
Hyatt Hotel Canberra can also assist with your catering needs outside of the hotel. Should you have an external event, our culinary team will be able to assist in creating a 5 star catering menu, using local quality seasonal produce for your event.
Exclusive Meeting Offer
Now is the time to book your next event at a participating Hyatt hotel in Australia listed below to have a $1,000 AUD rebate applied to your total event contract when booking $10,000 AUD for a qualifying event.
Details for the offer include:
- Valid for all new qualifying business events booked between Feb. 1 and June 30, 2022, and held between Feb. 1 and Dec. 31, 2022
- Minimum spend for the event must exceed $10,000 AUD, excluding taxes, audiovisual, and third-party spend
- This offer applies to in-person business events only and does not apply to social events
- The rebate is applied at the time of contracting and must be documented in the contract
- For every $10,000 AUD spent on a qualifying business event, you can receive a $1,000 rebate
- Dates are subject to availability, and offer is not valid towards previously contracted events and may not be combined with other offers
Hurry! This exclusive offer is only available for a limited time. Terms and conditions apply.