News + Events
Ease into vacation mode using our online reservation system to reserve your pool umbrella or beach palapa.
To reserve your beach palapa, please visit hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please use Google Chrome or Safari). A hotel booking confirmation is required during sign up.
After successfully making your reservation, a confirmation will display on the screen, and an email will be sent with the confirmed details.
Please note that beach towels are available daily at the towel hut. A room key is required. Floats are available for $5 through Red Sail Sports.
For more information about palapas or umbrellas, please contact our Recreation Department at email@example.com
Rise and Shine features alternating weekday activities Mondays through Saturdays at 7:30 a.m. under the Big Palapa.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: welcome the day with rejuvenating yoga stretches and breathing exercises taught by Maria Pucci one of the island's premier instructors.
- Tuesdays: experience the calming effects of Tai Chi as instructor Sophie Slegers guides you through slow movements with deep breathing exercises.
- Thursdays: discover the healing benefits of self-awareness meditation as the experienced practitioners at ZoiA Spa introduce muscle-soothing exercises that can be done anywhere.
- Saturdays: Work your core and improve your balance with a variety of Aerial Yoga wraps and poses..
To learn more about the Wellness and Wellbeing activities please email our Wellness and Wellbeing Ambassador, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn to craft your own signature cocktail with a guided mixology class hosted by award-winning bartenders. The class features Green Bar Distillery organic liquors selected by local importer, Arion Wine Company. Instruction includes beginner bartending, explanation of selected liquors, certificate, and cards featuring your new exclusive recipes.
- Time: 2:30 p.m., Sundays at Palms Beach Bar
- Includes: One hour instruction and two custom drinks with recipe cards
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance and space is limited
- Contact: email@example.com
Throughout March, relax and rejuvenate with a special sampling of the ZoiA Spa Wild Lime Head and Neck Therapy. Feel the tension in the neck, shoulders, face, and scalp dissolve while deeply conditioning the hair with this invigorating scalp treatment. $135 for 45 minutes.
Introducing the new Community Market at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino. Participants include Cosecha, a collection of local artisans featuring their handmade jewelry and art and Aruba Aloe the oldest Aloe company in the world.
Join us for the next event in the open air lobby on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Restore energy and celebrate the beauty of the full moon all in one evening at the monthly Full Moon Yoga. Each event is at 8:00 p.m. at the Big Palapa. Please pre-register at the Concierge Desk.
- March 28, 2021
- April 27, 2021
- May 26, 2021
- June 24, 2021
- July 24, 2021
- August 22, 2021
- September 21, 2021
- October 20, 2021
- November 19, 2021
- December 19, 2021
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
- A current list of destination-specific health requirements may be found at aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements
- Returning to the United States? Complimentary Covid-19 testing for up to two registered guests traveling through May 31, 2021 and staying for four or more nights is available at the resort. For guests staying fewer than four nights, fee based testing is also available at the resort. The island also has facilities and procedures in place to serve visitors for a fee off property.
Current efforts we have taken include:
- Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR accreditation, this is the gold standard for prepared facilities
- Certification in Aruba Health and Happiness Code, an assurance that a business has taken every measure to provide a safe environment for colleagues and guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas
- Proper hygiene practices for colleagues, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and wearing of face masks
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances
- Social distancing in public areas across the hotel
What you can expect during your visit:
- Masks are available to guests upon request
- Our Wellness and Wellbeing Manager is available to assist you in creating exciting (and relaxing) experiences to make your visit truly rejuvenating
- Breakfast is available daily at Ruinas del Mar from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch is available at Palms Restaurant from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Palms Bar 10:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Piet’s Pier is temporarily closed
- Balashi Bar & Grill 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Kadushi Juice Bar is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Trankilo Pool Food and Drink Service is available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner is available at Ruinas del Mar from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Dining Under the Stars is available, by reservation, 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Shoco Market is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- In Room Dining is available from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The Casino is open from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily and is smoke-free
- Alfresco Lobby Bar is open nightly from 5:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- ZoiA Spa is open Mondays through Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Trankilo poolside treatments are available
- Beach/pool towels are located at the towel hut
- Pool chairs have been rearranged to promote social distancing
- Delivery of daily toiletries (towels, lotion, shampoo etc.,) is upon request
- Daily drop off is also available
We look forward to welcoming you to one Happy Island soon.