News + Events
Ease into vacation mode using our online reservation system to reserve your private pool cabana, pool umbrella, or beach palapa.
Palapas, pool umbrellas, and private cabanas are available to reserve up to four months in advance. Guests who have paid for one of our premier shade spots are encouraged to be at their reserved locations no later than noon.
To learn more, please visit hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please use Google Chrome or Safari). A hotel booking confirmation is required during sign up.
Beach towels are available daily at the towel hut. Floats are available for $5 through Red Sail Sports.
For more information about palapas or umbrellas, please contact our Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rise and Shine features alternating weekday activities Mondays through Saturdays at 7:30 a.m. under the Big Palapa. For activities requiring reservations, please book online at hyattbeachservices.com
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: welcome the day with rejuvenating yoga stretches and breathing exercises taught by Maria Pucci one of the island's premier instructors.
- Tuesdays: experience the calming effects of Energy Healing & Stretching Techniques as instructor Sophie Slegers guides you through slow movements with deep breathing exercises. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
- Thursdays: discover the healing benefits of self-awareness meditation with these muscle-soothing exercises that can be done anywhere. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
- Saturdays: Work your core and improve your balance with a variety of Aerial Yoga wraps and poses. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
Reservations are highly encouraged and required for Thursday and Saturday sessions.
Join us for our weekly market showcasing handmade products, art, and baked goods made by local artisans.
- Where: Hyatt Regency Aruba lobby
- Who: Cosecha Local Artisans, Aruba Aloe, Pure love, Amnia
- When: 3:00 to 7:00 p.m., every Friday.
- What: Purchase locally made products direct from local artisans
We look forward to welcoming you soon to experience the Community Market.
Restore energy and celebrate the beauty of the full moon all in one evening at the monthly Full Moon Yoga. Each event is at 8:00 p.m. at the Big Palapa. This service is complimentary to guests at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino however a $20 fee will be applied for no shows. Reservations are required and available online at hyattbeachservices.com
- June 14, 2022
- July 13, 2022
- August 11, 2022
- September 10, 2022
- October 9, 2022
- November 8, 2022
- December 7, 2022