News + Events
Ease into vacation mode using our online reservation system to reserve your pool umbrella or beach palapa.
To reserve your beach palapa, please visit hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please use Google Chrome or Safari). A hotel booking confirmation is required during sign up.
After successfully making your reservation, a confirmation will display on the screen, and an email will be sent with the confirmed details.
Please note that beach towels are available daily at the towel hut. A room key is required. Floats are available for $5 through Red Sail Sports.
For more information about palapas or umbrellas, please contact our Recreation Department at email@example.com
Balance travel with tradition this Thanksgiving with a culinary celebration of gratitude and togetherness featuring a family-style dinner of rich autumn flavors and ingredients.
Reconnect at a welcoming table sharing smiles, laughter, and friendly conversation while delighting in a delicious cornucopia of fresh seasonal dishes designed just for this special holiday. Space is limited, reserve early.
- Date: Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Location: Ruinas del Mar
- Hours: 5:30 to 9:30pm
- Price: $66 per person (service and tax excluded). Children ages 4-12, 50% discount
To learn more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience a renewing Swedish massage that utilizes organic oils and mindfulness practices to deliver lasting results. The signature Dushi ZoiA Massage is available in November for 45 minutes for $100 (excluding service fees and tax).
To learn more, please visit ZoiA Spa
Learn to craft your own signature cocktail with a guided mixology class hosted by award-winning bartenders. The class features Green Bar Distillery organic liquors selected by local importer, Arion Wine Company. Instruction includes beginner bartending, explanation of selected liquors, certificate, and cards featuring your new exclusive recipes.
- Time: 2:30 p.m., Sundays at Palms Beach Bar
- Fee: $25, per person
- Includes: One hour instruction and two custom drinks with recipe cards
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance and space is limited
- Contact: email@example.com
New for guests, Rise and Shine features alternating weekday activities Monday through Friday at 7:30 a.m. under the Big Palapa.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: welcome the day with rejuvenating yoga stretches and breathing exercises taught by Maria Pucci one of the island's premier instructors.
- Tuesdays: experience the calming effects of Qigong as instructor Sophie Slegers guides you through slow movements with deep breathing exercises.
- Thursdays: discover the healing benefits of self-awareness massage as the experienced practitioners at ZoiA Spa introduce muscle-soothing exercises that can be done anywhere .
Additional Saturday Aerial Yoga sessions are available for a fee. To learn more about the Wellness and Wellbeing activities now available please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience a new selection of special menu items at our restaurants.
- Tasty Tacos: Enjoy a celebration of bold flavors featuring homemade guacamole, grilled fresh shrimp, or pork tacos every day from 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Palms Restaurant, Palms Bar, or Balashi Bar and Grill.
- Fish of the Day and Lobster Specialties: Satisfy your desire for seafood with the Fish of the Day at Ruinas del Mar available daily from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. Lobster Rolls and Surf and Turf Specials are also available daily.
- Pasta Night: Relax with a glass of wine and warm plate of pasta at Ruinas del Mar every Wednesday through Saturday. Features Seafood Spaghetti or Chef’s Special of the Day from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
To learn more about our dining options, please visit our dining page.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
Current efforts we have taken include:
- Certification in Aruba Health and Happiness Code, an assurance that a business has taken every measure to provide a safe environment for colleagues and guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas
- Proper hygiene practices for colleagues, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and wearing of face masks
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances
- Social distancing in public areas across the hotel
What you can expect during your visit:
- Masks are available to guests upon request
- Our Wellness and Wellbeing Manager is available to assist you in creating exciting (and relaxing) experiences to make your visit truly rejuvenating
- Breakfast is available daily at Ruinas del Mar from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch is available at Palms Restaurant from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Palms Bar 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Piet’s Pier and Balashi Bar are temporarily closed
- Kadushi Juice Bar is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Trankilo Pool Food and Drink Service is available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner is available at Ruinas del Mar from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Dining Under the Stars is available, by reservation, 6:30 or 7:00 p.m. seatings
- Shoco Market is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- In Room Dining is available from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The Casino is open from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily and is smoke-free
- Alfresco Lobby Bar is open nightly from 5:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- ZoiA Spa is open Mondays through Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Trankilo poolside treatments are available.
- Beach/pool towels are located at the towel hut
- Pool chairs have been rearranged to promote social distancing
- Delivery of daily toiletries (towels, lotion, shampoo etc.,) is upon request.
- Daily drop off is also available.
- A current list of destination-specific health requirements may be found at aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements
We look forward to welcoming you to one Happy Island soon.