News + Events
We are delighted to bring a new seamless beach to pool experience for our guests with the opening of Trankilo, our adults-only pool. Situated on a stretch of 43,000-square-foot beachfront space, the 4,951 square feet, three-tier pool features calming saline water, limestone walls, negative edge, living bougainvillea structures and ipe lined private cabanas reserved for relaxation or exclusive ZoiA Spa massages.
To learn more about our pool services, or to reserve a cabana, please email email@example.com.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
Current efforts we have taken include:
- Certification in Aruba Health and Happiness Code, an assurance that a business has taken every measure to provide a safe environment for colleagues and guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas
- Proper hygiene practices for colleagues, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and wearing of face masks
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances
- Social distancing in public areas across the hotel
What you can expect during your visit:
- Masks are available to guests upon request
- Breakfast is available daily at Ruinas del Mar from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch is available at Palms Restaurant from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Palms Bar until 7:00 p.m. Balashi Bar serves lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily.
- Piet’s Pier is open from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Dinner is available at Ruinas del Mar from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m. Piet’s Pier also serves dinner by reservation.
- In Room Dining is available from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Casino is open from 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. daily and is smoke-free
- ZoiA Spa is open Mondays through Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Trankilo poolside treatments are available.
- Beach/pool towels are located at the towel hut
- Pool chairs have been rearranged to promote social distancing
- Delivery of daily toiletries (towels, lotion, shampoo etc.,) is upon request.
- Daily drop off is also available.
- A current list of destination-specific health requirements may be found at aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements
We look forward to welcoming you to one Happy Island soon.
Ease into vacation mode using our online reservation system to reserve your pool umbrella or beach palapa.
To reserve your beach palapa, sign up at hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please try opening it using Google Chrome or Safari). A hotel booking confirmation is required during sign up.
After successfully making your reservation, a confirmation will display on the screen, and an email will be sent with the confirmed details.
Please note that beach towels are available daily at the towel hut. A room key is required. Floats are available for $5 through Red Sail Sports.
For more information about palapas or umbrellas, please contact our Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org