News + Events
Celebrate Thanksgiving at Ruinas del Mar with a delicious buffet selection of holiday favorites.
Select from nine custom hot and cold stations to include shellfish and seafood, meat carving with roast turkey, ribeye steak and bone-in jubilee ham. Also available are a premium assortment of salads, pastas, main dishes like slow roasted beef bourguignon, fruit and eight freshly baked desserts and local pastries.
Price (includes local sales/health tax): $73.00 per adult, $37.00 each for children ages 5 to 12, and complimentary for ages 4 and younger. A 15% service charge will be added to the check.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +297.586.1234 ext 36
New Multi-Level Adults-Only Pool Coming Soon
• Ten private pool cabanas each with a private entrance and stairway
• Tension edge pool design
• Outdoor showers
• Beach Hut
• Hardscape design that pays homage to original Aruban architectural elements
Ring in the New Year in Aruba at our New Year’s Eve Ball. The annual gala features a delectable array of expertly crafted dishes from our distinguished culinary team.
Select from eleven custom hot and cold stations to include shellfish, caviar, pâté, meat carving, soup, salad,bread, pasta, vegetables, main dish and pastry shop dessert display.
$196.80 per person, $98.40 per young adult ages 9-17, and $49.20 per child ages 5-8. Excludes 19% service charge.
Space is limited. Book now by emailing email@example.com
Most Palapas are available on a first come, first served basis. For a more private experience, guests have the option to rent one of our select palapas. Due to the high demand for our Beach Palapas and umbrellas we require guests to be seated in the palapa no later than 10:00 a.m. or it will be given to the next guest on the waiting list.
We suggest you reserve your palapa in advance using one of the following methods:
- Option #1: To reserve your beach palapa rental for a fee up to a year in advance, sign up at hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please try opening it using Google Chrome or Safari). This service is for Hyatt registered guest only, so a room confirmation is required during sign up.
- Option #2: For our first come first serve Beach and Pool Services; each day at 4:00 pm you will be able to go in and select an available palapa for the next day. Simply go to hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please try opening it using Google Chrome or Safari). from your mobile device and reserve your selected relaxing spot at your fingertips.
- Option #3: 7:30 am each morning the towel hut opens for business! For those who want one of our complimentary, prime location palapas, there may be a line, so please be prepared. Complimentary palapas are assigned on a first come, first served basis and as you may guess the palapas closest to the water will go first.