News + Events
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
- A current list of destination-specific health requirements may be found at aruba.com/us/traveler-health-requirements
- Returning to the United States? Fee-based testing is available at the resort through November 30, 2021. The island also has facilities and procedures in place to serve visitors for a fee off property.
Current efforts we have taken include:
- Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR accreditation, this is the gold standard for prepared facilities
- Certification in Aruba Health and Happiness Code, an assurance that a business has taken every measure to provide a safe environment for colleagues and guests
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas
- Proper hygiene practices for colleagues, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and wearing of face masks
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances
- Social distancing in public areas across the hotel
What you can expect during your visit:
- Masks are available to guests upon request
- Our Wellness and Wellbeing Manager is available to assist you in creating exciting (and relaxing) experiences to make your visit truly rejuvenating
- Breakfast is available daily at Ruinas del Mar from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch is available at Palms Restaurant from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Palms Bar 11:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. , Palms Bar Beverage Service is from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with Happy Hour from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Piet’s Pier is temporarily closed
- Balashi Bar & Grill Beverage Service is 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and food is available from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Kadushi Juice Bar is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Trankilo Pool Food and Drink Service is available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Dinner is available at Ruinas del Mar from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Shoco Market is open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- In Room Dining Service: Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.; Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to midnight
- The Casino is open from 10:00 a.m. to 12:45 a.m. for slots and 4:00 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. for table games
- Alfresco Lobby Bar is open nightly for beverage service from 5:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. with Happy Hour from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Food service is available from 5:30 p.m. to midnight
- ZoiA Spa is open Mondays through Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Trankilo poolside treatments are available
- Beach/pool towels are located at the towel hut
- Pool chairs have been rearranged to promote social distancing
- Delivery of daily toiletries (towels, lotion, shampoo etc.,) is upon request
- Daily drop off is also available
We look forward to welcoming you to one Happy Island soon.
Ease into vacation mode using our online reservation system to reserve your pool umbrella or beach palapa.
Complimentary beach palapas and umbrellas at the Activity Pool are only available through our online reservations system and must be occupied by 11:00 a.m. the day of the reservation. Walk-ins are welcome in the afternoon, however assignment is based on availability. Guests who have paid for one of our premier shade spots are encouraged to be at the beach no later than noon.
To reserve your complimentary palapa or umbrella, please login beginning at 6:00 p.m., daily to hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please use Google Chrome or Safari). A hotel booking confirmation is required during sign up. After successfully making your reservation, a confirmation will display on the screen, and an email will be sent with the confirmed details.
Please note, the umbrellas at Trankilo, the adult pool, are available on a first come, first-served basis at the pool Towel Hut beginning at 7:00 a.m. Reservations for the adult pool private cabanas may only be made when guests are at the resort, advance reservations are not available.
Beach towels are available daily at the towel hut. Floats are available for $5 through Red Sail Sports.
For more information about palapas or umbrellas, please contact our Recreation Department at email@example.com
We are proud participants of Hyatt Loves Local 2021, a global effort by Hyatt hotels to support local businesses and organizations that have been deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As part of the Hyatt Loves Local initiative, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa and Casino has teamed up with local artisans to provide complimentary space and access to guests to help them sell their handmade products, art, and baked goods, while offering our guests and locals unique experiences.
- Where: Hyatt Regency Aruba lobby
- Who: Cosecha Local Artisans, Aruba Aloe, Pure love, Amnia
- When: 3:00 to 7:00 p.m., every Friday.
- What: Providing space and opportunity for our local artisans to meet and introduce their products to our guests
- How: Everyone is invited to experience the Community Market by stopping by the hotel open air lobby
We look forward to welcoming you soon to experience the Community Market.
Restore energy and celebrate the beauty of the full moon all in one evening at the monthly Full Moon Yoga. Each event is at 8:00 p.m. at the Big Palapa. This service is complimentary to guests at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino however a $20 fee will be applied for no shows. Reservations are required and available online at hyattbeachservices.com
- November 19, 2021
- December 19, 2021
Learn to craft your own signature cocktail with a guided mixology class hosted by award-winning bartenders. The class features Green Bar Distillery organic liquors selected by local importer, Arion Wine Company. Instruction includes beginner bartending, explanation of selected liquors, certificate, and cards featuring your new exclusive recipes.
Rise and Shine features alternating weekday activities Mondays through Saturdays at 7:30 a.m. under the Big Palapa. For activities requiring reservations, please book online at hyattbeachservices.com
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: welcome the day with rejuvenating yoga stretches and breathing exercises taught by Maria Pucci one of the island's premier instructors.
- Tuesdays: experience the calming effects of Energy Healing & Stretching Techniques as instructor Sophie Slegers guides you through slow movements with deep breathing exercises. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
- Thursdays: discover the healing benefits of self-awareness meditation with these muscle-soothing exercises that can be done anywhere. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
- Saturdays: Work your core and improve your balance with a variety of Aerial Yoga wraps and poses. Please register for this session with concierge at least 24 hours prior.
Reservations are highly encouraged and required for Thursday and Saturday sessions. To learn more about the Wellness and Wellbeing activities please email our Wellness and Wellbeing Ambassador, firstname.lastname@example.org.