News + Events
New Multi-Level Adults-Only Pool Coming in December 2019
The development of our new pool which will be located on the North side of the resort, will take place between June and December 17, 2019 during which time we are committed to providing the highest levels of comfort and service as we understand that guests may experience noise interruptions during regular daylight hours.
• Ten private pool cabanas each with a private entrance and stairway
• Tension edge pool design
• Outdoor showers
• Beach Hut
• Hardscape design that pays homage to original Aruban architectural elements
Most Palapas are available on a first come, first served basis. For a more private experience, guests have the option to rent one of our select palapas. Due to the high demand for our Beach Palapas and umbrellas we require guests to be seated in the palapa no later than 10:00 a.m. or it will be given to the next guest on the waiting list.
We suggest you reserve your palapa in advance using one of the following methods:
- Option #1: To reserve your beach palapa rental for a fee up to a year in advance, sign up at hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please try opening it using Google Chrome or Safari). This service is for Hyatt registered guest only, so a room confirmation is required during sign up.
- Option #2: For our first come first serve Beach and Pool Services; each day at 4:00 pm you will be able to go in and select an available palapa for the next day. Simply go to hyattbeachservices.com (if you have difficulty with the link, please try opening it using Google Chrome or Safari). from your mobile device and reserve your selected relaxing spot at your fingertips.
- Option #3: 7:30 am each morning the towel hut opens for business! For those who want one of our complimentary, prime location palapas, there may be a line, so please be prepared. Complimentary palapas are assigned on a first come, first served basis and as you may guess the palapas closest to the water will go first.
Please be advised that our island is undergoing a beach restoration project that will span the coastline over the next few months.
This service is necessary as our island has over two million visitors each year and the work will ensure that our guests and our eco-system continue to make this One Happy Island for many years to come.
For our guests arriving before October 1, 2019 we have been informed that the project will be conducted in some of the areas fronting our resort. For safety reasons, limited sections of the beach have been fenced off; however our services, and your access to the beach and water, will not be affected.
We thank you for your patience during this time.