1 of 1
Stay in the Heart of Old Town Scottsdale
From Hyatt Place Scottsdale / Old Town, the charming neighborhood sights of Old Town Scottsdale are at your doorstep. Catch a spring training game at Scottsdale Stadium or Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, scale Camelback Mountain, or shop your way down Main Street.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Swimming pool
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
up to 6 nights: $75/stay
Seven–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined