The Club on the Park at Park Hyatt Tokyo experience is one of sweeping views and exceptional service. Sunlight streams through the glass atrium of the 47th floor and fills our high-performance fitness facilities with light. The 45th floor is devoted to tranquility of body and mind, with spacious wet and relaxation areas. Indulge with our private suites, where an extensive range of tailored treatments may be enjoyed.
Additional features of our spa include:
• Private treatment rooms (Facial Room, Nail Room, Massage Rooms, Club on the Park Suite)
• Dry and wet saunas
• Cold plunge pools
• 360° body showers
• Relaxation rooms with library
• Spacious locker rooms with dressing and grooming facilities
47th Floor - Fitness Facilities
• Swimming pool (20mx8m) and poolside lounge
• Aerobics studio with body sonic flooring system
*Club On The Park is an exclusive spa and fitness facility limited to hotel guests and Club members. All hotel guests may use the fitness facilities (47F) free of charge, however an additional JPY4,000 (subject to tax) per person is required for the use of spa facilities (45F), including rental wear.
*The minimum age for use of the Club facilities is 16 years. Children between the age of 3 and 15 may use the pool if accompanied by an adult at all times.
*Athletic wear is available for rent.
*Facilities are all non-smoking.