DISCOVER THE WORLD OF HYATT
Whether you’re seeking the bright lights of a city location or escaping to the serenity of a resort destination, you’ll find distinctive design, extraordinary service, world-class amenities and award-winning cuisine at every Hyatt worldwide. It’s all part of our commitment to make you feel more welcome at our properties than anywhere else in the world.
Hyatt continues to receive recognition as one of America’s best companies for our diverse population in rankings based on information about recruiting and employment practices. In the GLBT community, Hyatt has recently been recognized in the following ways -
- The “2010 Best Places to Work” Human Rights Campaign (HRC) list which lists the top companies that support equality for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) employees. This list is based on HRC’s annual report, the Corporate Equality Index, which rates corporate America's treatment of GLBT employees. Hyatt received a perfect score in demonstrating our commitment to equality.
- Nominated by GLAAD for Outstanding Interactive Campaign at the GLAAD Media Awards in Advertising in 2009 and 2010
- Advocate Magazine named Hyatt as one of ten companies to their list of top gay-friendly employers in the country.
- DiversityInc.com rated Hyatt as one of the “Top 50 companies for Diversity”, “Top Companies for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employees”
- DiversityInc.com rated Hyatt as one of the “20 Noteworthy Companies”.
Learn more about all of Hyatt's recognition for its diversity efforts.
Terms & Conditions
A portion of the rate for this offer may reflect taxes, service charges, gratuities, and third-party charges for certain included items, and those costs are not eligible for Hyatt Gold Passport® points.