Enter TNT’S Sweepstakes To Win a Weekend at a Hyatt Resort
Are your instincts as sharp as Rizzoli & Isles? Can you close the case like Brenda? If you’ve ever thought you could step into Rizzoli’s shoes to collect evidence or wanted to put your analytic skills to the test like Isles, here is your chance.
Enter TNT’s Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes for a chance to win a murder mystery weekend for you and a guest at Hyatt. Your detective skills will be put to the test in an interactive role-playing mystery game while enjoying your stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa or Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa.
Fifty lucky winners will receive:
- A trip for two (2) to the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience weekend to be held at either Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa or Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
- Two (2) roundtrip coach class airfares
- Two (2) nights double occupancy resort accommodations
- Transportation to and from the airport/resort
- Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) spending money awarded in the form of a Visa® or American Express® gift card
- The opportunity for each winner and his/her guest to participate in the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience (an interactive role playing mystery game to be conducted on-site at the hotel)
Find out if you can collect all of the clues and solve the crime like The Closer’s Brenda Leigh Johnson. Enter the TNT Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes today! And, don’t miss all new episodes of The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles every Monday beginning at 8 p.m. CST, only on TNT.
*Please see terms and conditions for participating property details
Terms & Conditions
TNT.TV Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE TAXED, RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 14, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2011 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Eastern Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. Prospective entrants must go to the Sweepstakes page at http://www.tnt.tv/armchairdetective (the "Web Page") to enter. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. ("Sponsor"). 1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and D.C. who are physically located and residing therein, and who are twentyone (21) years of age or older as of time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its advertising or promotion agencies (including without limitation Civic Entertainment Group, LLC ("Administrator"), Hyatt Corporation, those involved in the production, design, printing, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent, subsidiary, and related companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers or any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities"), members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must have either a valid social security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number to participate. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these "Official Rules."
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Web Page and follow the instructions to complete the entry form by completing the requested information, including your first and last name, age, e-mail address, phone number and full address ("Entry Information"). Click the submit button on the entry form to finalize your entry. After completing and submitting your Entry Information, you will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (each a "Sweepstakes Entry"). All required Entry Information must be completed in full, and must be accurate and valid. The Entry Information must be that of the person that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2011. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person and per email address per day. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. Multiple Sweepstakes Entries submitted by the same person in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void.
3. DRAWING: On or about January 4, 2012 Administrator will randomly select fifty (50) potential winners from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as potential winners of the Sweepstakes prizes ("Prizes").
4. NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by Administrator on or about January 6, 2012 via e-mail and/or telephone. Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document, where legal, within seven (7) days of notification. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she cannot travel on the dates specified below, if he/she is found to be ineligible, he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or his/her Prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her Prize will be forfeited, and, an alternate potential winner for that Prize may be selected (at Sponsor's sole discretion) from all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries received. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. All Prize winners will receive their Prizes by mail at the address given at time of Sweepstakes Entry prior to the dates of travel for the trip Prize. All Prizes and all respective prize notification/documents will be mailed/shipped to street addresses located within the fifty (50) states of the U.S. or D.C. only. Limit one (1) Prize per person or household.
5. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Fifty (50) Prizes: Each Prize winner will win a trip for two (2) to Sponsor's Armchair Detective Mystery Experience weekend, with twenty-five (25) winners and one (1) guest of each traveling to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa in
Santa Anna Pueblo, New Mexico from February 24-26, 2012 and twenty-five (25) winners and one (1) guest of each traveling to the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, California from February 17-19, 2012. Determination of which Hyatt Regency Resort hotel each winner will travel to shall be at Sponsor's sole discretion. Each trip will consist of two (2) roundtrip coach class airfares from a major city nearest winner's residence (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) to the applicable Armchair Detective Mystery Experience (Santa Anna Pueblo, New Mexico or Huntington Beach, California), two (2) nights double occupancy hotel accommodations at the applicable Hyatt Regency Resort hotel (Tamaya or Huntington Beach), transportation to and from the airport/hotel, Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) spending money awarded in the form of a Visa or American Express gift card (to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) upon arrival at the hotel and the opportunity for each winner and his/her guest to participate in the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience (an interactive role-playing mystery game to be conducted on-site at the hotel). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Prize: Two Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($2,800.00 U.S.) each. Total ARV of all Prizes combined: One Hundred Forty Thousand Dollars ($140,000.00 U.S.). Actual retail value will depend on each winner's place of residence and air flight fluctuations. Winners will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value. Travel must take place on the dates listed above for the Armchair Detective Mystery Experiences, or Prize and opportunity to participate in the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. Each winner's travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside as of the date of ticketing. Each winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Prize, except that Sponsor at its sole discretion may substitute a prize (or component of prize) of equal or greater value due to Prize unavailability for any reason. Each Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Gift card terms and restrictions apply. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes as well as any meals, gratuities, incidentals, travel upgrades, fees, service charges, surcharges, insurance costs or other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a Prize not specified herein as being awarded. All Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Any depiction of Prize, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes will be shipped to street addresses in the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and D.C. only. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to flights. Winners and their travel companions will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel Prize packages. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to a winner's proximity to the applicable Armchair Detective Mystery Experience, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole discretion. Neither Sponsor, Administrator nor any prize providers will replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that such winner is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sweepstakes Entities' control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of modification, cancellation or suspension, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Sweepstakes Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity or device), in excess of the stated limits or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and any such Sweepstakes Entry will be disqualified. Any person attempting to forge or tamper with the Sweepstakes or otherwise defraud Sponsor will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and will be ineligible to win a Prize. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or Administrator representatives. By participating, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from losses/injuries of any kind, including personal injury and/or death, resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the acceptance/possession or use/misuse of a Prize; or inability to use Prize; shipping delays of Prize merchandise; item/service Prize unavailability; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Sweepstakes Entry Information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software or Internet service provider utilized by the Sweepstakes or such entrant; interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, the Web Page or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to such entrant's (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions or defects; any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities; and/or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, misappropriation, false association, invasion of privacy or breach of contract. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims or actions arising out of or in connection with such entrant's entry or participation in the Sweepstakes, any breach of representation made by an such entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes and the exercise by Sponsor or its assignees of any of the rights granted by entrant in these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any typographical or other error contained in the Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. IN NO EVENT WILL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB PAGE OR ANY OTHER RELATED WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB PAGE OR ANY OTHER RELATED WEBSITE. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, by participating in this Sweepstakes, accepting a Prize and/or participating in a trip Prize, each entrant and each travel companion grants Sponsor the right to use such entrant's or travel companion's name, photograph, likeness, statements, voice, biographical information and address (city and state) for advertising/trade/publicity purposes worldwide and for any other purposes as determined by Sponsor in all forms of media now known or hereinafter devised, in perpetuity, without further notice, permission or compensation, in connection with Sweepstakes and/or the Prize(s) awarded, and the advertising and marketing thereof as well as the advertising and promotion of Sponsor and/or Sponsor's television series The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles and the sponsors and exhibitors thereof. Entrants also agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, Administrator and/or Sponsor's representatives, which are final and binding in all respects, and waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules or Sweepstakes materials. Submitted Sweepstakes Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE THE WEB PAGE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND EACH ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each entrant and Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
8. WINNERS' NAMES : For the names of the winners (available after January 13, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "TNT.TV Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes Winners Names Request," c/o Civic Entertainment Group, 450 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016. Winners list requests must be received by March 1, 2012.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies' products and services as a prize does not imply participation in, approval of or endorsement of
this Sweepstakes by such companies.