Map & Directions
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
30 Portman Square
London, England (United Kingdom), W1H 7BH,
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7486 5800 , Fax: +44 (0) 20 7486 1255
Distances To / From the Hotel
Heathrow Airport - 15 miles / 24 km
Taxi from Heathrow - approximately 45 minutes
Heathrow Express - approximately 15 minutes
From Heathrow take the Heathrow Express (every 15 minutes) to Paddington train station and then a taxi to the hotel (ten minutes).
With departures from platforms 6 and 7 every 15 minutes from 5:10 am to 11:40 pm daily at Paddington Station, and corresponding arrivals, there really is no faster, more relaxing way to travel between central London and the world's leading airport.
Airbus is the London Transport bus service that just runs to and from Heathrow Airport. This bus can be caught from the designated bus stops. The nearest stop in relation to Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is located on Oxford Street, to the left of Marble Arch tube station. This service does take some time due to all the pickups.
Gatwick Airport - 30 miles / 48 km
Taxi from Gatwick - approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
Gatwick Express - approximately 1 hour
From Gatwick take the Gatwick Express (every 15 minutes) to Victoria train station and then a taxi to the hotel (15 minutes), or by tube take the Victoria Line to Green Park then the Jubilee Line to Bond Street. The hotel is within walking distance, five minutes along Oxford Street.
Airport limousines are booked by the Concierge either directly or via Reservations (when a room reservation is made).
Nearest tube stations:
- Marble Arch (Central Line) - two minutes' walk from the hotel
- Bond Street (Jubilee and Central Lines) - five minutes' walk from the hotel
- Baker Street (Circle, Bakerloo, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines) - seven minutes' walk from the hotel
The Underground is broken down into zones and fares are charged accordingly. We are better connected to a number of tube stations than any Park Lane hotel.
Gives you unlimited travel on both bus and tube for one day within the required zones.
Nearest train stations:
- Paddington (Heathrow Express) - 10 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- Marylebone - 10 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- Euston - 15 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- King's Cross - 15 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- St Pancras International (Eurostar)- 15 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- Waterloo - 20 minutes by taxi to / from the hotel
- West End – the hotel is located in the heart of London’s West End
- The City of London – 7.5 miles / 12 km
- Hyde Park – walking distance
- Marble Arch – walking distance
- Marylebone – the hotel is located in this area
- Park Lane – walking distance
- Oxford Street – walking distance
- Buckingham Palace - 1.4 miles / 2.2 km
- Soho London – 1.5 miles / 2.5 km
- Regent Street – 1 mile / 1.5 km
- Bond Street – 0.8 miles / 1.2 km
- Piccadilly – 1.4 miles / 2.2 km
- Westminster Abbey – 3.2 miles / 5 km
- Parliament of the United Kingdom – 3.2 miles / 5 km
- Big Ben – 3.2 miles / 5 km
- Apsley House – 1.6 miles / 2.6 km