Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an extensive range of facilities and services to cater to your every need including a 24-hour Business Centre, concierge service for all travel and entertainment requirements and a Communications Centre with secretarial services and multilingual staff.
- Largest 240 luxury rooms & suites in Melbourne
- Spacious Italian marble bathroom
- BOT shaving mirrors in shower
- Deep two-person bath with inset television (spa on request)
- Twin glass hand basins and separate glass shower
- 25-metre indoor aquamarine pool and spa
- Separate male and female steam room and sauna
- 24-hour fully equipped state of the art gymnasium
- Outdoor tennis court and a relaxing Day Spa with a range of health and beauty treatments
- 24-hour car park
AccessibilityPark Hyatt Melbourne offers wheelchair accessibility for physically challenged guests. Wheelchairs are available upon request through the hotel Concierge.
Business ServicesThe Business Centre provides an extensive range of free-standing services and facilities that includes:
- Confidential secretarial and office services
- Translation and interpretation
- Business reference library
- Equipment hire
- Data processing facilities
- Workstations with computer and Internet access are available
30 minute Internet Card
120 minute Internet Card
24 Hour Internet Card
Black and White A4 Photocopying
Black and White A3 Photocopying
Black and White Printing
$5.00 first page / $2.00 thereafter
$7.00 first page / $3.00 thereafter
$10.00 first page / $5.00 thereafter
$0.40 per page
$1.00 per page
$0.50 per page
$3.50 per page
$15.00 per page
Map & Directions
From Melbourne Airport to the Hotel
Distance: 21 kilometres / 13 miles
Time: 30 minutes by car
From Parliament Station to the Hotel
Distance: 500 metres / 0.3 miles
Time: Three-minute walk
- Melbourne CBD – 1 km
- Melbourne city centre – 1.5 km
- Parliament Place – the hotel is located off Parliament Place
- Victoria Parliament House – 200 metres
- Fitzroy Gardens – adjacent to the hotel
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral – adjacent to the hotel
- Princess Theatre – 500 metres
- Regent Theatre – 1 km
- Her Majesty’s Theatre – 1 km
- Wellington Park – 700 metres
- Yarra River – 1.5 km
- Treasury Gardens – 300 metres
- Bourke Street – 500 metres
- Spring Street – 350 metres
- Flinders Street – 800 metres
- Collins Street – 350 metres
- Little Collins Street – 500 metres
The hotel's Concierge is pleased to arrange transport to or from the airport or to any other destination.
- 24 hour concierge service for all travel, entertainment and information needs
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Beauty treatments and massage
- 24-hour car park
- Valet parking
- Express check-out
- Hyatt Worldwide Reservations Centre
- Seven-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wardrobe storage service for travelling guests
- Major credit cards accepted
- Safe-deposit boxes
- Personal amenities available for purchase
No professional photography is permitted without written permission from the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly to discuss these terms and conditions.
Australia has a decimal system with 100 cents to the dollar ($AUD). Foreign currencies and travellers cheques may be exchanged at the hotel or at banks located a short distance from the hotel. All major credit cards and EFTPO’S are widely accepted throughout Melbourne including American Express, Diners, VISA and MasterCard. Australia has a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10 per cent on all goods and services.
Should you require further information, please contact +613 9224 1234 or email email@example.com.
Avalon Domestic Airport – 50 km
Spencer Street Station – 2 km
Airport Transfer - Taxi Information
A ride from Melbourne International Airport takes half an hour and costs approximately $50.00 - $60.00 AUD
A ride from Avalon Domestic Airport takes one hour and costs approximately $80.00 - $100.00 AUD
The hotel's concierge is pleased to arrange transport to or from the airport or to any other destination.
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Start planning your next event at be rewarded at Park Hyatt Melbourne.
Australia's first Hyatt Place
Our warmest welcome to the first Hyatt Place hotel in Australia!
Our Christmas Gift To You
T'is the season of giving and we want to give you a gift!
Friday Night Jazz at the Park
Join us on the first Friday of every month in radii bar for Jazz at the Park.
Book Now or call +61 3 9224 1234