Like no other course in the world
Here, nature and renowned designer Robert Trent Jones Jr. conspired to create one of the world’s most stunning golf resorts. A unique and unforgettable golf experience awaits you, one that will bring every aspect of your game into fresh and thrilling focus. Poipu Bay Golf Course offers some exceptional amenities, such as:
- In-cart satellite navigation system that tells exact distance to the hole and pin placement, shows graphic depictions of each hole and course layout, course rules and pro tips
- Refreshing citrus-scented chilled towels
- Golf pros offering daily clinics and video instruction
- Group tournaments
- Youth programs
- Poipu Bay Clubhouse - the perfect 19th hole rendezvous. Grab & Go for your convenience.
- Golf Shop at Poipu Bay - rated one of the finest in America, with a full line of Poipu Bay logo wear
- Golf club rentals - If you arrive without your clubs, you may find the quality of our rentals a cut above those in your bag
- Club storage and locker facilities
More than an award-winning course, an awe inspiring setting
The Poipu Bay Golf Course is backed by lush emerald mountains and sculpted from a rolling plateau eight stories above the expansive blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Even the most focused golfer will be challenged by breathtaking views from each and every hole. Nestled among the gentle contours of Poipu Bay, you'll discover the remains of Hawaiian heiau (places of worship) and ancient stone walls. If this weren't challenge enough, Poipu Bay's nature presents one distraction after another, from native Nene geese and rare Hawaiian monk seals to green sea turtles and humpback whales. You'll have lots of excuses to back your scorecard.
Experience the Hawaiian golf vacation of your dreams
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa offers a variety of packages and special offers designed for our golfing guests. Click here to find the perfect deal for your golf vacation in Hawaii.
Morning Clinics: 9:30 AM-10:30 AM, Afternoon Clinics 2:30 PM-3:30 PM
Play Holes 1, 2 & 3 from 3:00-4:00PM for only $30.